CNA -Night/PRN - Autumn Heights
- Requisition ID
- # of Openings
- Category (Portal Searching)
At Autumn Heights we are dedicated to enhancing the lives of those we serve. Whether the need is for short-term rehabilitation or for an extended period of time, it is our goal to exceed the expectations of our residents by providing quality care and exceptional service. Conveniently located just minutes away from most hospitals, shopping and restaurants.
Our goal is to deliver compassionate care specifically geared toward the individual needs of you or your loved one. Each resident receives on-going assessments from our highly trained and caring interdisciplinary team members. A personalized plan of care is created for each resident. Family members are encouraged to take an active role in care planning sessions.
Our management company, VIVAGE SENIOR LIVING, is a nationally recognized leader and innovator in the long-term care industry. VIVAGE SENIOR LIVING is dedicated to person-centered care and we embrace the Eden Alternative™ philosophy. We bring “quality of life in aging” and “living well” to Long Term Care!
Currently, Autumn Heights is seeking a Full Time Day/Night/PRN CERTIFIED NURSING ASSISTANT (CNA) at their 125 bed skilled nursing community located in Denver, Co.
The primary responsibility of the CERTIFIED NURSING ASSISTANT (CNA) is to provide all assigned residents with routine daily nursing care and services. A successful CNA in our community has these traits and attributes:
- Positive attiude and Team Player
- Must be able to read, write, speak, and understand the English language. Speaking Spanish is a plus.
- Must be self starter and highly organization skills.
- Computer knowlegde and and ability to use Point of Care, but training available.
In addition, a CNA must have the following:
- A valid and unrestricted Driver’s License.
- A current, unencumbered, active license to practice in the state.
- Demonstrated skills that result in excellence resident care, as appropriate to the age-related needs of the residents served.
- The ability to read, write, speak, and understand the English language.
- An ability to deal professionally handle personnel, residents, family members, visitors, government agencies/personnel, and the general public.
- Demonstrated knowledge of laws, regulations, and guidelines pertaining to hospital and nursing facility administrative procedures.
Autumn Heights is proudly a managed facility of
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer, Gender/Minority/Veterans/Disabled
No Agencies or Affiliates, please!