CNA - Mesa Vista
- Requisition ID
- # of Openings
- Category (Portal Searching)
Mesa Vista of Boulder is a 5 Star skilled nursing facility with outstanding clinical outcomes and exceptional staff longevity.
Our management company, VIVAGE SENIOR LIVING, is a nationally recognized leader and innovator in the long-term care industry. VIVAGE SENIOR LIVING is dedicated to person-centered care and we embrace the Eden Alternative™ philosophy. We bring “quality of life in aging” and “living well” to Long Term Care!
Currently, Mesa Vista is seeking a full and part time CERTIFIED NURSING ASSISTANT (CNA) at their skilled nursing community located in Boulder, CO.
The primary responsibility of the CERTIFIED NURSING ASSISTANT (CNA) is to provide all assigned residents with routine daily nursing care and services. A successful CNA in our community has these traits and attributes:
- Willingness and ability to successfully work with clients of all ages, abilities, degrees of mental health, and various personal and physical challenges
- Our staff are accustomed to team members who engage in creative problem solving and doing whatever it takes to meet our residents needs - is that you?
- Resourceful, Adaptibility, Compassion and Flexability, please explain what these mean to you.
- Full time, Part time, Days/evenings/nights available. Sign on bonus available for licensed full time CNA's.
In addition, a CNA must have the following:
- A valid and unrestricted Driver’s License.
- A current, unencumbered, active license to practice in the state.
- Demonstrated skills that result in excellence resident care, as appropriate to the age-related needs of the residents served.
- The ability to read, write, speak, and understand the English language.
- An ability to deal professionally handle personnel, residents, family members, visitors, government agencies/personnel, and the general public.
- Demonstrated knowledge of laws, regulations, and guidelines pertaining to hospital and nursing facility administrative procedures.
Mesa Vista is proudly a managed facility of
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer, Gender/Minority/Veterans/Disabled
No Agencies or Affiliates, please!