CNA - Full Time, Nights & Days - Jackson Manor
- Requisition ID
- # of Openings
At Jackson, we measure outcomes and successes based on what our residents, family members and employees consider important. We welcome and encourage you to take a tour to see and experience the difference at Jackson Manor. We take pride – whether you are staying with us for only a few days or you’ve decided to join us long term – to help you pursue fun activities, hobbies and stay involved in the community.
- Our community provides a warm and personalized atmosphere.
- Transportation is available from local hospitals and to physician appointment.
- Transitional Care services for community placement.
- Helping to maximize the rehab potential.
- Meaningful Activities.
Our management company, VIVAGE SENIOR LIVING, is a nationally recognized leader and innovator in the long-term care industry. VIVAGE SENIOR LIVING is dedicated to person-centered care and we embrace the Eden Alternative™ philosophy. We bring “quality of life in aging” and “living well” to Long Term Care!
Currently, Jackson Manor is seeking a Full-Time Nights CERTIFIED NURSING ASSISTANT (CNA) at their 90 bed skilled nursing community located in Jackson, MO
The primary responsibility of the CERTIFIED NURSING ASSISTANT (CNA) is to provide all assigned residents with routine daily nursing care and services. A successful CNA in our community has these traits and attributes:
- Ability to work well with the Nursing staff and genuinely care for residents and their families.
- Compassionate and caring approach to patient care.
- Possess excellent customer service skills.
- Ability to work well with fellow nursing staff.
In addition, a CNA must have the following:
- A valid and unrestricted Driver’s License.
- A current, unencumbered, active license to practice in the state.
- Demonstrated skills that result in excellence resident care, as appropriate to the age-related needs of the residents served.
- The ability to read, write, speak, and understand the English language.
- An ability to deal professionally handle personnel, residents, family members, visitors, government agencies/personnel, and the general public.
- Demonstrated knowledge of laws, regulations, and guidelines pertaining to hospital and nursing facility administrative procedures.
Jackson Manor is proudly a managed facility of
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer, Gender/Minority/Veterans/Disabled
No Agencies or Affiliates, please!