CNA - Clear Creek
- Requisition ID
- # of Openings
- Category (Portal Searching)
Clear Creek offers comprehensive rehabilitation services that include a broad range of medical and complex clinical care for your rehabilitation and recovery needs. Therapy services are provided in our fully equipped therapy gym and in our guest rooms depending on your needs. Home assessments and therapeutic community integration is provided as applicable. We developed the ‘Cardiac Boot Camp’ specialty program with Saint Anthony’s Hospital’s Heart Failure Team. A trusted partner in delivering complex clinical care, Clear Creek is equipped to meet the needs of those requiring gastroenterology, respiratory services, and wound care.
Our management company, VIVAGE SENIOR LIVING, is a nationally recognized leader and innovator in the long-term care industry. VIVAGE SENIOR LIVING is dedicated to person-centered care and we embrace the Eden Alternative™ philosophy. We bring “quality of life in aging” and “living well” to Long Term Care!
Currently, Clear Creek Care Center is seeking a CERTIFIED NURSING ASSISTANT (CNA) at their 95 bed skilled nursing community located in Westminster, CO.
The primary responsibility of your job position is to provide each of your assigned residents with routine daily nursing care and services following the current federal, state and local standards, guidelines and regulations that govern long term care and assisted living facilities. You are entrusted to ensure that the highest degree of quality care can be provided to our residents at all times.
- Graduate of a state approved nursing assistant training program and passed a state approved competency examination (written and skills) within 120 days of employment name entered into state nurse aide registry.
- Six months experience in a long-term care environment preferred.
- Must have patience, tact, a cheerful disposition and enthusiasm, as well as willingness to handle difficult residents.
- Must be a supportive team member.
- Must be able to relate information concerning a resident’s condition.
- Must possess a valid and unrestricted Driver’s License.
- Must possess a current, unencumbered, active license to practice in the state
In addition, a CNA must have the following:
- A valid and unrestricted Driver’s License.
- A current, unencumbered, active license to practice in the state.
- Demonstrated skills that result in excellence resident care, as appropriate to the age-related needs of the residents served.
- The ability to read, write, speak, and understand the English language.
- An ability to deal professionally handle personnel, residents, family members, visitors, government agencies/personnel, and the general public.
- Demonstrated knowledge of laws, regulations, and guidelines pertaining to hospital and nursing facility administrative procedures.
Clear Creek Care Center is proudly a managed facility of
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer, Gender/Minority/Veterans/Disabled
No Agencies or Affiliates, please!