CNA - Cambridge
- Requisition ID
- # of Openings
Cambridge Care Center is known for providing rehabilitation, long-term care and behavioral health management. Through 24-hour nursing services, individualized care plans, and a daily range of engaging social and recreational activities, we work together with each individual who comes to our care community. Cambridge Care Center offers a wide arrange of amenities for those in need of post-acute care, including several private rooms complete with flat-screen TV’s and phones for personal use.
Our management company, VIVAGE SENIOR LIVING, is a nationally recognized leader and innovator in the long-term care industry. VIVAGE SENIOR LIVING is dedicated to person-centered care and we embrace the Eden Alternative™ philosophy. We bring “quality of life in aging” and “living well” to Long Term Care!
Currently, Cambridge Care Center is seeking a Full Time Overnight CERTIFIED NURSING ASSISTANT (CNA) at their 96 bed skilled nursing community located in Lakewood, CO.
The primary responsibility of the CERTIFIED NURSING ASSISTANT (CNA) is to provide all assigned residents with routine daily nursing care and services. A successful CNA in our community has these traits and attributes:
- Looking to work Full Time Fri, Sat, Sun and Mon overnight between 10:00pm-6:30am.
- Experience working in long term care facilities is desirable.
- Dedicated to the health and well being of others.
- Part Time Positions available.
In addition, a CNA must have the following:
- A valid and unrestricted Driver’s License.
- A current, unencumbered, active license to practice in the state.
- Demonstrated skills that result in excellence resident care, as appropriate to the age-related needs of the residents served.
- The ability to read, write, speak, and understand the English language.
- An ability to deal professionally handle personnel, residents, family members, visitors, government agencies/personnel, and the general public.
- Demonstrated knowledge of laws, regulations, and guidelines pertaining to hospital and nursing facility administrative procedures.
Cambridge Care Center is proudly a managed facility of
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer, Gender/Minority/Veterans/Disabled
No Agencies or Affiliates, please!