CNA - Brookshire
- Requisition ID
- # of Openings
- Category (Portal Searching)
Brookshire House Rehabilitation and Care Center is dedicated to providing rehabilitation and all stages of memory care services for those with Alzheimer's disease and dementia in a safe, welcoming environment. Brookshire is a premier choice for families in need of memory support. Along with working ties to the Rocky Mountain Alzheimer’s Association, we are a host site for the Alzheimer’s Association’s Art Therapy Program Memories in the Making. We also offer a family support group for dementia caregiver needs. Brookshire House features both secure and non-secure settings.
Our management company, VIVAGE SENIOR LIVING, is a nationally recognized leader and innovator in the long-term care industry. VIVAGE SENIOR LIVING is dedicated to person-centered care and we embrace the Eden Alternative™ philosophy. We bring “quality of life in aging” and “living well” to Long Term Care!
Currently, Brookshire House is seeking a FT/PT CERTIFIED NURSING ASSISTANT (CNA) at their 61 bed skilled nursing community located in Denve, Co.
The primary responsibility of the CERTIFIED NURSING ASSISTANT (CNA) is to provide all assigned residents with routine daily nursing care and services. A successful CNA in our community has these traits and attributes:
- Receive and report resident status at the beginning and end of each shift and as needed.
- Provide personal care to residents per their individualized plan of care.
- Document all perinent information regarding care as assigned.
- Prepare residents for meals and assist to and from the dining areas.
- Assist residents with toilet, dental, hair, and bath care.
- Make room checks and verify residents location.
In addition, a CNA must have the following:
- A valid and unrestricted Driver’s License.
- A current, unencumbered, active license to practice in the state.
- Demonstrated skills that result in excellence resident care, as appropriate to the age-related needs of the residents served.
- The ability to read, write, speak, and understand the English language.
- An ability to deal professionally handle personnel, residents, family members, visitors, government agencies/personnel, and the general public.
- Demonstrated knowledge of laws, regulations, and guidelines pertaining to hospital and nursing facility administrative procedures.
Brookshire House is proudly a managed facility of
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer, Gender/Minority/Veterans/Disabled
No Agencies or Affiliates, please!