Clinical Reimbursement Coordinator RN - Vivage Corporate
Vivage Senior Living is recognized as a national leader driving high quality service for our residents, their families and our employees. "Vivage" means "celebrating aging" inspiring our focus to create innovative and customer-driven models filled with personalized and meaningful living experiences. We are a senior healthcare company servicing 30+ facilities in the Colorado area.
WHAT WILL YOU BE DOING?
As a Corporate Clinical Reimbursement Coordinator, RN with Vivage Senior Living, the primary responsibility of the Clinical Reimbursement/MDS Coordinator is to direct, coordinate and lead MDS Systems, Medicare A, Medicare B and all other insurance providers, as well as conduct care coordination for case management following the current federal, state and local standards, guidelines and regulations that govern long term care and assisted living facilities. This is not a remote position this role with travel approximately 70% of time from the corporate location to our facilities.
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU AS A VIVAGE EMPLOYEE?
Vivage offers amazing employee benefits:
- Competitive Salary - $$$$
- Health Insurance*
- Dental Insurance*
- Life Insurance*
- Short Term and Long Term Disability*
- 401K option*
- Generous Vacation time bank and Sick Time bank
- Paid corporate observed holidays plus a floating holiday for your birthday
- A company work culture that will support you with educational and career advancement opportunities
*waiting period may apply
- Clinical and supervisory experience in skilled nursing or post-acute rehab environment
- Current, unencumbered, active Colorado Registered Nurse License (Required)
- BSL/CPR as requested
- Must maintain a valid, unrestricted Colorado driver’s license
- Knowledge of competency proficiency areas including patient care, program development, supervisory responsibilities, documentation and therapy software responsibilities, patient rights, and safety and sanitation
- Working knowledge computer and software applications used in job functions including Google, Microsoft office, and NetHealth Therapy Software preferrd
- Must have a minimum of three (3) years experience in administrative supervisory capacity in hospital or long-term care setting.
Vivage is an Equal Opportunity Employer
- Pay Type Hourly
- Employment Indicator Regular
- Min Hiring Rate $32.55
- Max Hiring Rate $47.80
- Required Education Certification