Clinical Reimbursement Coordinator - RN I Riverdale
Clinical Reimbursement Coordinator- RN
- Are you an individual who takes responsibility and follows through on details?
- Do you like to collaborate and work as part of a team?
- Are you naturally good at making connections with people?
- Does managing multiple priorities excite you?
At Vivage, we’re recognized as a national leader driving high quality service innovation for seniors and value for our investors. "Vivage” means "celebrating aging” inspiring our focus to create innovative and customer-driven models filled with personalized and meaningful living experience. We are a solution driven company which provides right care…right place…right time. We are a senior healthcare company servicing 30 facilities in the Colorado area.
The primary responsibility of the CLINICAL REIMBURSEMENT/MDS COORDINATOR is to direct, coordinate and lead MDS Systems, Medicare A, Medicare B and all other insurance providers, as well as conduct care coordination for case management following the current federal, state and local standards, guidelines and regulations that govern long term care and assisted living facilities.
Incumbent is delegated the administrative authority, responsibility, and accountability necessary for carrying out your assigned duties to ensure appropriate reimbursement for serviceswhich are provided within the Center.
- Maintains strong working knowledge of the Resident Assessment Instrument (RAI) Manual as well as complete the required courses for credentialing through the American Association of Nurse Assessment Coordinators and maintain certification thereafter.
- Be able to assess residents and relate information regarding resident’s condition.
- Must have knowledge of Medicare/Medicaid and insurance reimbursement procedures, contracts, clinical resource utilization and/or case management.
- Must have basic computer operation and typing skills for efficient data input; must be able to navigate touchscreen computers.
- Must have knowledge of office machines and equipment.
- Must be able to read, write, speak and understand the English language.
- Ability to make independent decisions when circumstances warrant such action.
- Must possess the ability to deal tactfully when personnel, residents, family members, visitors, government agencies/personnel and the general public.
- Knowledgeable of nursing and medical practices and procedures as well as regulations and guidelines that pertain to long term care.
- Must have patience and enthusiasm, as well as, the willingness and ability to handle difficult residents.
- Open to new ideas and be willing to incorporate them into practice
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Graduated from an accredited school of nursing; current RN license in the State of Colorado preferred.
- Must have, as a minimum, three (3) years experience in an administrative supervisory capacity in a hospital or nursing facility.
Job Status: Part Time
Job Reference #: Riverdale