Clinical Reimbursement Administrative Assistant & Staffing Coordinator - Corporate
Are you an individual who takes responsibility and follows through on details?
Do you like to collaborate and work as part of a team?
Are you naturally good at making connections with people?
Does managing multiple priorities excite you?
At Vivage, we’re recognized as a national leader driving high quality service innovation for seniors and value for our investors. "Vivage" means "celebrating aging" inspiring our focus to create innovative and customer-driven models filled with personalized and meaningful living experiences.
We are a senior health care, solution driven company which provides right care.. right place..right time. Our Mission, Vision and Pillars of Commitment have come from our collective personal awareness and professional dedication to the importance of each person we serve, each employee we work with, and each business partner we have. At Vivage we bridge today’s healthcare opportunities with innovative strategies and solutions.
Engaging Culture ~ Competitive Pay ~ Growth Opportunities ~ Great Benefits ~ Family Environment ~ Payactiv
OVERVIEW OF THE ROLE
The primary responsibility of your job position is to assist in directing the day-to-day functions for PRN therapy Staff. You are to offer assistance by placing PRN therapy staff in Vivage Communities that require assistance in meeting the needs of the residents. You are delegated the administrative authority, responsibility, and accountability necessary for carrying out your assigned duties.
- Assist with the administrative tasks in developing, maintaining, evaluating and directing the day-to-day functions of the facility, its programs and activities
- Communicate weekly PRN offerings to Facility leadership & Therapy Regional Support
- Manage scheduling call-ins and planned time off of the Vivage Therapy staff and coordinate coverage plans with potential PRN staff
- Report when an employee does not meet the work policy to Director of clinical Reimbursement
- Answer and coordinate resolution of employee calls regarding staffing/scheduling and payroll functions
- Assist in the development and implementation of our written policies and procedures
- Maintain an adequate liaison with PRN staff
- Assist in the recruitment process
- Serve on various committees of the facility that may involve therapy functions
- Schedule and participate in Vivage Clinical Reimbursement meetings
- May facilitate orientation and on-the-job training of therapy employees
- Ensure all personnel attend and participate in facility required in-service training programs
- Demonstrate a passion for caring as evidenced by interaction with co-workers and staff
- Attend and participate in in-service educational classes
- Maintain confidentiality of all staff personal information and resident care information
- Perform all other duties, as requested
Working knowledge of nursing facility operational standards and requirements of participation preferred
Training will be provided
High School diploma required
Associates Degree in Business Administration or Health Administration not required but preferred
On-the-job training provided
Must possess the ability to deal tactfully when personnel, residents, family members, visitors, government agencies/personnel and the general public
Must not pose a direct threat to the health or safety of other individuals in the workplace
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer, Gender/Minority/Veterans/Disabled
Proof of COVID vaccination or qualifying exemption required
Vivage is an Equal Opportunity Employer
- Pay Type Hourly
- Min Hiring Rate $17.51
- Max Hiring Rate $21.60