Christopher House - Housekeeper (Part-time / Full-time)
- Requisition ID
- # of Openings
Christopher House Rehabilitation and Care Community offers a dedicated post-acute transitional care unit, complete with a 1,025 square-foot state-of-the-art therapy gym, private entrance, upscale amenities, and a complete recovery program tailored to your personalized needs. Our experienced team is ready to deliver complex clinical care, meeting the needs of those requiring bariatric surgical recovery, diabetic management, and wound treatment.
Our management company, VIVAGE SENIOR LIVING, is a nationally recognized leader and innovator in the long-term care industry. VIVAGE SENIOR LIVING is dedicated to person-centered care and we embrace the Eden Alternative™ philosophy. We bring “quality of life in aging” and “living well” to Long Term Care!
Currently, Christopher House is seeking a Full time or Part time HOUSEKEEPER and Laundry Aide at their 72 bed skilled nursing community located in Wheatridge, CO.
A successful HOUSEKEEPER in our community has these traits and attributes:
- minimum 2 years experience in a healthcare setting
- Compassion and desire to work with Patients.
- Self motivated believes in hard work and good attendance.
- Maintain cleanliness and organization.
- Must be able to read, write, speak, and understand the English language.
- Must possess, as a minimum, an 8th grade education.
- No experience required.
Christopher House is proudly a managed facility of
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer, Gender/Minority/Veterans/Disabled
No Agencies or Affiliates, please!