Certified Nursing Assistant
- Requisition ID
- # of Openings
- Category (Portal Searching)
[ADD COMMUNITY PHOTO]
Holly Nursing Care Center is located in the Southeastern part of Colorado. We are 45 bed skilled facility. We offer long and short term stay. We also offer Physical and Occupational therapy. Holly Nursing Care Center also offers out patient services. We provide transportation to and from appointments. We have activities every day.
Our management company, VIVAGE SENIOR LIVING, is a nationally recognized leader and innovator in the long-term care industry. VIVAGE SENIOR LIVING is dedicated to person-centered care and we embrace the Eden Alternative™ philosophy. We bring “quality of life in aging” and “living well” to Long Term Care!
Currently, Holly Nursing Care Center is seeking a CERTIFIED NURSING ASSISTANT (CNA) at their [45 of beds] bed skilled nursing community located in Holly, CO.
The primary responsibility of the CERTIFIED NURSING ASSISTANT (CNA) is to provide all assigned residents with routine daily nursing care and services. A successful CNA in our community has these traits and attributes:
- Prepare Elders for meals and assist to and from the dining area.
- Assist Elders with toilet, dental, hair and bath care.
- Assist in turning, positioning and reposition of the Elder.
- Bath the Elders.
- Report changes to the Nursing Supervisor as soon as practical
In addition, a CNA must have the following:
- A valid and unrestricted Driver’s License.
- A current, unencumbered, active license to practice in the state.
- Demonstrated skills that result in excellence resident care, as appropriate to the age-related needs of the residents served.
- The ability to read, write, speak, and understand the English language.
- An ability to deal professionally handle personnel, residents, family members, visitors, government agencies/personnel, and the general public.
- Demonstrated knowledge of laws, regulations, and guidelines pertaining to hospital and nursing facility administrative procedures.
Holly Nursing Care Center is proudly a managed facility of
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer, Gender/Minority/Veterans/Disabled
No Agencies or Affiliates, please!