Certified Nursing Assistant
- Requisition ID
- # of Openings
Valley View Health Care Center
Our management company, VIVAGE SENIOR LIVING, is a nationally recognized leader and innovator in the long-term care industry. VIVAGE SENIOR LIVING is dedicated to person-centered care and we embrace the Eden Alternative™ philosophy. We bring “quality of life in aging” and “living well” to Long Term Care!
Currently, Valley View Health Care Center is seeking a CERTIFIED NURSING ASSISTANT (CNA) at their 60 bed skilled nursing community located in Canon City, CO 81212
The primary responsibility of the CERTIFIED NURSING ASSISTANT (CNA) is to provide all assigned residents with routine daily nursing care and services. A successful CNA in our community has these traits and attributes:
- CPR and first-aid certified
- Patient and environmental safety
- Proficient in basic skills of patient care
- Vital signs and patient observation
- Knowledgeable in medical terminology
- HIPAA and patient privacy
- Excellent communication skills
- Use of proper documentation standards
- Supportive of family members
- Strong organizational skills
- Willing to learn new skills
In addition, a CNA must have the following:
- A valid and unrestricted Driver’s License.
- A current, unencumbered, active license to practice in the state.
- Demonstrated skills that result in excellence resident care, as appropriate to the age-related needs of the residents served.
- The ability to read, write, speak, and understand the English language.
- An ability to deal professionally handle personnel, residents, family members, visitors, government agencies/personnel, and the general public.
- Demonstrated knowledge of laws, regulations, and guidelines pertaining to hospital and nursing facility administrative procedures.
Valley View Heath Care Center is proudly a managed facility of
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer, Gender/Minority/Veterans/Disabled
No Agencies or Affiliates, please!