Certified Nursing Assistant
- Requisition ID
- # of Openings
Are you looking for an opportunity and company that you can call home? If so, look no further. University Heights is more than a skilled nursing facility, we are a family-oriented team that is dedicated to providing quality care and services to the Aurora and surrounding communities. University Heights is actively building a team that is driven by core values that go above and beyond in meeting the needs of elders while also providing peace of mind to their families.
At University Heights, you are a part of team that is driven to be the leader in providing meaningful moments for residents, and staff. To us care goes beyond providing services, it starts with building relationships and trust with our staff, residents and families,
University Heights is unique and separates its self from other senior living facilities through values that seek to develop employees for today, and what the future may bring to their careers.
Our management company, Vivage Senior Living, is a national recognized leader and innovator in the long-term care industry. Vivage Senior Living is dedicated to person-centered care and we embrace the Eden Alternative philosophy. We bring “quality of life in aging” and “Living Well” to Long Term Care!
Currently, University Heights is seeking a PRN Day shift and Full Time Evening CERTIFIED NURSING ASSISTANT (CNA) at their 120 bed skilled nursing community located in Aurora, CO
The primary responsibility of the CERTIFIED NURSING ASSISTANT (CNA) is to provide all assigned residents with routine daily nursing care and services. A successful CNA in our community has these traits and attributes:
- Ability to prioritize
- Enjoys working as a part of a team
- Customer service oriented
- Highly motivated
In addition, a CNA must have the following:
- A valid and unrestricted Driver’s License.
- A current, unencumbered, active license to practice in the state.
- Demonstrated skills that result in excellence resident care, as appropriate to the age-related needs of the residents served.
- The ability to read, write, speak, and understand the English language.
- An ability to deal professionally handle personnel, residents, family members, visitors, government agencies/personnel, and the general public.
- Demonstrated knowledge of laws, regulations, and guidelines pertaining to hospital and nursing facility administrative procedures.
University Heights is proudly a managed facility of
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer, Gender/Minority/Veterans/Disabled
No Agencies or Affiliates, please!