Certified Nursing Assistant
- Requisition ID
- # of Openings
Holly Nursing Care Center is a 45 bed skilled facility. We offer Occupational, Physical and Speech Therapy. Outpatient theray is also available. Transportation is provided to and from appointments. Our staff takes great pride in our Elders and their well being. Our Elders are provided with daily activities.
Our management company, VIVAGE SENIOR LIVING, is a nationally recognized leader and innovator in the long-term care industry. VIVAGE SENIOR LIVING is dedicated to person-centered care and we embrace the Eden Alternative™ philosophy. We bring “quality of life in aging” and “living well” to Long Term Care!
Currently, Holly Nursing Care Center is seeking a CERTIFIED NURSING ASSISTANT (CNA) at their 45 bed skilled nursing community located in Holly, CO.
The primary responsibility of the CERTIFIED NURSING ASSISTANT (CNA) is to provide all assigned residents with routine daily nursing care and services. A successful CNA in our community has these traits and attributes:
- Provide personal care to residents per their individulaized plan of care.
- Prepare resident sfor meals and assist to and from the dining area.
- Maintain and support a culture of compliance, ethics and intregity.
- Assist residents with toilet, dental, hair, and bath care.
- Perform all other duties as assigned.
In addition, a CNA must have the following:
- A valid and unrestricted Driver’s License.
- A current, unencumbered, active license to practice in the state.
- Demonstrated skills that result in excellence resident care, as appropriate to the age-related needs of the residents served.
- The ability to read, write, speak, and understand the English language.
- An ability to deal professionally handle personnel, residents, family members, visitors, government agencies/personnel, and the general public.
- Demonstrated knowledge of laws, regulations, and guidelines pertaining to hospital and nursing facility administrative procedures.
[FACILITY] is proudly a managed facility of
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer, Gender/Minority/Veterans/Disabled
No Agencies or Affiliates, please!