Certified Nursing Assistant $500 SIGN ON BONUS
- Requisition ID
- # of Openings
Sierra Rehabilitation and Care Community is a diverse community with three distinct neighborhoods serving the needs with those of complex medical care requirements, mental health and memory support needs. Our innovative holistic programming serves a wide age range. Guests can get involved in our therapeutic work program or enjoy any of our frequent outings. We offer private room accommodations equipped with flat-screen TVs and phones for those in need of post-acute rehabilitation. Sierra’s memory support neighborhood, Legacy, provides guests with a beautifully renovated atmosphere and two distinct courtyards.
Our management company, VIVAGE SENIOR LIVING, is a nationally recognized leader and innovator in the long-term care industry. VIVAGE SENIOR LIVING is dedicated to person-centered care and we embrace the Eden Alternative™ philosophy. We bring “quality of life in aging” and “living well” to Long Term Care!
Currently, Sierra Rehabilitation and Care Community is seeking a PART TIME, WEEKENDS, CERTIFIED NURSING ASSISTANT (CNA) at their 101 bed skilled nursing community located in LAKEWOOD, CO.
We are offering a $500 SIGN ON BONUS
The primary responsibility of the CERTIFIED NURSING ASSISTANT (CNA)RESTORATIVE is to provide all assigned residents with routine daily nursing care and services. A successful CNA in our community has these traits and attributes:
- Self motivated, believes in hard work and good attendance
- Easily manage multiple demands, fast pace job that is fun and rewarding
- Warm, friendly demeanor, enjoys personal contact with families and residents
- Should have passion for their job, patience, integrity, and a willingness to adapt
- High energy, works well in a team environment.
In addition, a CNA must have the following:
- A valid and unrestricted Driver’s License.
- A current, unencumbered, active license to practice in the state.
- Demonstrated skills that result in excellence resident care, as appropriate to the age-related needs of the residents served.
- The ability to read, write, speak, and understand the English language.
- An ability to deal professionally handle personnel, residents, family members, visitors, government agencies/personnel, and the general public.
- Demonstrated knowledge of laws, regulations, and guidelines pertaining to hospital and nursing facility administrative procedures.
Sierra Rehabilitation and Care Community is proudly a managed facility of
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer, Gender/Minority/Veterans/Disabled
No Agencies or Affiliates, please!