Centralized Transportation Scheduler
- Requisition ID
- # of Openings
VIVAGE SENIOR LIVING is a nationally recognized leader and innovator in the long-term care industry. VIVAGE SENIOR LIVING is dedicated to person-centered care and we embrace the Eden Alternative™ philosophy. We bring “quality of life in aging” and “living well” to Long Term Care!
VIVAGE SENIOR LIVING is hiring a full-time CENTRALIZED TRANSPORTATION SCHEDULER to support a number of our local Denver Metro communities!
In this position, you will be responsible for scheduling and entering pertinent data into the appointment scheduling system for patients to be delivered and picked up in a timely manner. You will ensure that drivers and schedulers are hired as needed, and maintain accurate and timely transportation and maintenance logs. You will also be responsible for the following: tracking and reporting travel logs for outside providers (Optum), rescheduling missed appointments, double-checking route transit times for timeliness of appointments, and assisting the Customer Service Representatives with any issues or problems that arise. You will work directly with Admissions team, liaisons, and Vivage communities.
PRINCIPLE DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Works directly with Customers to schedule appointments for pick-up, communicating via phone or email, and using the internet to confirm and book the schedule.
- Schedules and confirms appointments
- Enters appointments in the scheduling system once appointments are confirmed.
- Responsible for ensuring that appointments are timed and scheduled properly taking into consideration the following; allowance for mileage (mileage calculation), required driver breaks, specific requirements for locations being scheduled (Receiving hours, protocols) and required legal transit time.
- Builds effective partnerships with internal teams to offer and provide exceptional, seamless customer service.
- Oversees drivers and schedulers as applicable
- Ensures all transportation logs are completed and accurate
- Ensures maintenance of the vans is completed and documented
- Tracks and reports travel logs to outside providers as requested
- Part of the process for expanding Centralized Transport to more Vivage communities as part of the growth plan
- May perform other duties as assigned
- Must possess, as a minimum, a High School Diploma
- Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited college/university or equivalent preferred.
- Strong customer service, decision making and problem solving skills.
- General Knowledge of Computer Operations and Programs.
- Transportation Operations knowledge, preferred.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Highly attentive to detail and accuracy.
- Must possess the ability to plan, organize, and effectively present ideals and concepts to community groups/agencies.
- Proven work experience in social media marketing or as a digital media specialist.
- Must possess the ability to communicate effectively, orally and in writing.
- Most possess the ability to assimilate information from a variety of sources, analyze information and make recommendations.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer - Gender/Minority/Veterans/Disabled
No Agencies or Affiliates, please!