Central Supply/Staffing Coordinator - University Heights
- Requisition ID
- # of Openings
- Category (Portal Searching)
Our management company, VIVAGE SENIOR LIVING, is a nationally recognized leader and innovator in the long-term care industry. VIVAGE SENIOR LIVING is dedicated to person-centered care and we embrace the Eden Alternative™ philosophy. We bring “quality of life in aging” and “living well” to Long Term Care!
Currently, [Community Name] is seeking a [Status] CENTRAL SUPPLY/STAFFING COORDINATOR at their [# of beds] bed skilled nursing community located in [City], [State].
The primary responsibility of the CENTRAL SUPPLY/STAFFING COORDINATOR is to ensure adequate and appropriate staffing of the facility nursing department to meet the needs of the residents based on budget, census, assist in providing supplies and equipment in an efficient manner, and as may be directed by facility administration.
- Be able to multi task
- Outstanding customer service is priorty 1
- Ability to be flexible with the work schedule
- Interest in the long term care community
- Passon for person centered care
- Must possess, as a minimum, a high school education or its equivalent.
- Must be able to read, write, speak, and understand the English language.
- Must possess the ability to deal tactfully with personnel, residents, family members, visitors, government agencies/personnel and the general public.
- Must be a supportive team member.
- Must be knowledgeable of computer systems, system applications, and other office equipment.
- Must be able to relate information concerning a resident’s condition.
- Must be knowledgeable of supply practices, procedures, and guidelines.
- Must possess the ability to plan, organize, develop, and interpret the program goals.
- Must possess leadership and supervisory ability and willingness to work well with others.
- Must be able to follow oral and written instructions.
- Must possess a cheerful personality and be able to work harmoniously with other personnel.
- Must not pose a direct threat to the heath or safety of other individuals in the workplace.