Central Supply Coordinator
Central Supply Coordinator (CNA)
- Are you passionate about being a part of a team?
- Do you like helping and caring for others?
- Are you passionate about delivering high quality care?
- Do you effectively communicate with people?
At Vivage, we’re recognized as a national leader driving high quality service innovation for seniors and value for our investors. "Vivage" means "celebrating aging" inspiring our focus to create innovative and customer-driven models filled with personalized and meaningful living experiences.
Engaging Culture - Competitive Pay - Growth Opportunities - Great Benefits - Family Environment - Payactiv
OVERVIEW OF THE ROLE
The primary responsibility the TRANSPORTATION COORDINATOR/CNA is to load, transport, and unload residents for medical appointments and activity outings in accordance with all laws and regulations. This position is also responsible for cleaning patient care equipment.
- Receive and report resident status at the beginning and end of each shift and as needed.
- Provide personal care to residents per their individualized plan of care.
- Document all pertinent information regarding care as assigned.
- Must have patience, tact, a cheerful disposition and enthusiasm, as well as willingness to handle difficult residents.
- Must be a supportive team member.
Education and Experience:
- Must possess, as a minimum, a high school diploma or its equivalent.
- Must have a valid driver’s license or valid commercial driver’s license in current state as applicable.
- Must be insurable by the company.
- Must possess CNA certification.
- Prior experience in healthcare or geriatrics preferred but not necessary.
Vivage is an Equal Opportunity Employer.