Central Supply Coordinator - Autumn Heights
We are a senior healthcare, solution driven company which provides right care.. right place..righttime. Our Mission, Vision and Pillars of Commitment have come from ourcollective personal awareness and professional dedication to the importance ofeach person we serve, each employee we work with, and each business partner wehave. At Vivage we bridge today’s healthcare opportunities with innovativestrategies and solutions.
THE ADVANTAGE OF WORKING WITH US
Engaging Culture - Competitive Pay - GrowthOpportunities - Great Benefits - Family Environment - Payactiv
The primary responsibility the Central Supply Coordinator is to load, transport, and unload residents for medical appointments and activity outings in accordance with all laws and regulations. This position is also responsible for cleaning patient care equipment.
- Receive and report resident status at the beginning and end of each shift and as needed.
- Provide personal care to residents per their individualized plan of care.
- Document all pertinent information regarding care as assigned.
- Must have patience, tact, a cheerful disposition and enthusiasm, as well as willingness to handle difficult residents.
- Must be a supportive team member.
Education and Experience:
- Must possess, as a minimum, a high school diploma or its equivalent.
- Must have a valid driver’s license or valid commercial driver’s license in current state as applicable.
- Must be insurable by the company.
- Must possess CNA certification.
- Prior experience in healthcare or geriatrics preferred but not necessary.
Vivage/Wellage is an Equal Opportunity Employer.A
- Pay Type Hourly
- Employment Indicator Regular
- Min Hiring Rate $13.64
- Max Hiring Rate $16.83
- Required Education Certification