Care Team Coordinator
- Requisition ID
- # of Openings
Uptown Healthcare Center is a community wherein complementary alternative modalities are utilized for healing and creating a sense of well-being. The goal of Uptown is to foster an environment that is focused on care, healing and wellness. Uptown serves a diverse population with a wide age range. We serve to deliver the highest quality care to those in need, including the behavioral health population.
Our management company, VIVAGE SENIOR LIVING, is a nationally recognized leader and innovator in the long-term care industry. VIVAGE SENIOR LIVING is dedicated to person-centered care and we embrace the Eden Alternative™ philosophy. We bring “quality of life in aging” and “living well” to Long Term Care!
Currently, Uptown Healthcare Center is seeking a Full time CARE TEAM COORDINATOR at their 79 bed skilled nursing community located in Denver, CO.
The primary responsibility of the CARE TEAM COORDINATOR is to assist in planning, developing, organizing, implementing, evaluating, and directing our facility’s social service program.
- Enjoys working in a team setting
- Willing to learn
- likes to have fun
- Must possess, as a minimum, a high school diploma or its equivalent.
- Must be 25 years of age to drive company vehicle.
- Some health care experience preferred.
- Must possess a valid and unrestricted Colorado Driver’s License.
- Must be able to read, write, speak, and understand the English language.
- Must possess the ability to deal tactfully when personnel, residents, family members, visitors, government agencies/personnel and the general public.
- Must demonstrate the knowledge and skills necessary to provide care appropriate to the age-related needs of the residents served.
- Must be able to communicate policies, procedures, regulations, reports, etc., to personnel, residents, family members, visitors, and government agencies/personnel.
- Must possess the ability to seek out new methods and principles and be willing to incorporate them into exiting practices.
- Must possess the ability to work harmoniously with and supervise other personnel.
- Must not pose a direct threat to the health or safety of other individuals in the workplace