Care Team Coordinator
MUST BE AVAILABLE TO WORK A TUESDAY - SATURDAY SCHEDULE
MUST BE AT LEAST 25 YEARS OLD TO DRIVE COMPANY VEHICLE
Care Team Coordinator
- Do you get excited about working with people?
- Do you naturally have high energy and connect with people?
- Are you passionate about creating purpose and positivity for others?
At Vivage, we’re recognized as a national leader driving high quality service for our residents, their families and our employees. "Vivage" means "celebrating aging" inspiring our focus to create innovative and customer-driven models filled with personalized and meaningful living experiences. We are a senior healthcare company servicing 30 facilities in the Colorado area.
We are a solution driven company which provides right care.. right place..right time. Our Mission, Vision and Pillars of Commitment have come from our collective personal awareness and professional dedication to the importance of each person we serve, each employee we work with, and each business partner we have. At Vivage, we bridge today’s healthcare opportunities with innovative strategies and solutions.
OVERVIEW OF THE ROLE:
The primary responsibility of your job position is to assist in planning, developing, organizing, implementing, evaluating, and directing our facility’s social service program. This individual will be responsible in assisting the Activities Director in planning, organizing, developing, and directing the overall operation of the Activities Department.
- Assist with planning, organizing, developing, and directing the overall operation of the Social Services Department
- Assist in the scheduling of activity care plans and assessments
- Coordinate social service activities with other departments
- Record and maintain regular Social Service progress notes indicating response on treatment plan
- Assist in arranging transportation to other facilities when necessary
- Make recommendations on changes in policies and procedures to the Administrator
- Assist in developing and maintaining a community and social services file of agencies and organizations and organizations that provide assistance to residents
- Demonstrate a passion for caring as evidenced by interaction with co-workers, residents, families, and visitors
- Assist in developing, maintaining, evaluating, and directing the activity programs.
- Provide daily activities for the residents
- Assist with admissions, MDS and discharge documentation
- Assist in developing volunteer activity assignments
- Make routine visits to residents and perform assistance with crafts, projects, etc. as necessary
- Assist in-room residents by visiting with them, writing letters, running errands, making appointments etc
- Perform all other duties, as requested
SKILLS AND KNOWLEDGE:
- Must demonstrate the knowledge and skills necessary to provide care appropriate to the age-related needs of the residents served
- Must possess the ability to seek out new methods and principles and be willing to incorporate them into exiting practices
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Some health care experience preferred
- Must possess, as a minimum, a high school diploma or its equivalent
Vivage is an Equal Opportunity Employer.