Business Office Manager
- Requisition ID
- # of Openings
Our management company, VIVAGE SENIOR LIVING, is a nationally recognized leader and innovator in the long-term care industry. VIVAGE SENIOR LIVING is dedicated to person-centered care and we embrace the Eden Alternative™ philosophy. We bring “quality of life in aging” and “living well” to Long Term Care!
Currently, Riverdale Rehab and Care Community of Brighton is seeking a FT BUSINESS OFFICE MANAGER at their 109 bed skilled nursing community located in Brighton, CO.
The primary responsibility of the BUSINESS OFFICE MANAGER is to direct the overall administrative activities.
- Direct and coordinate the functions and activities of the business office.
- Implement written Vivage Policies and Procedures that govern the accounting functions of the facility.
- Maintain and reconcile census daily and monthly in software.
- Submit claims for all payer types accurately and timely in accordance to Vivage policy/protocol, and in compliance with all state and federal regulations.
- Monitor and collect Accounts Receivables. Report delinquent accounts to the Nursing Home Administrator.
- Comply with all State and Federal billing regulations.
- Maintain Medicaid billing records for 5615’s - alphabetically, by year.
- Maintain electronic and hard copy billing records for all payer sources.
- Must possess, as a minimum, a high school diploma. (AA Degree in Business Administration preferred but not necessary.)
- Prefer 1-3 years experience of nursing home business office functions.
- Must have knowledge of insurance procedures, contracts, etc., covering business transactions.
- Must have strong computer skills and knowledge of spreadsheet applications.
Riverdale Rehab and Care Community of Brighton is proudly a managed facility of
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer, Gender/Minority/Veterans/Disabled
No Agencies or Affiliates, please!