Business Office Manager
- Requisition ID
- # of Openings
Business Office Manager – Short Term Rehab Facility
- Are you an individual who takes responsibility and follows through on details?
- Do you like to collaborate and work as part of a team?
- Are you naturally good at making connections with people?
- Does managing multiple priorities excite you?
At Vivage, we’re recognized as a national leader driving high quality service innovation for seniors and value for our investors. "Vivage” means "celebrating aging” inspiring our focus to create innovative and customer-driven models filled with personalized and meaningful living experiences.
We are a senior health care, solution driven company which provides right care….. right place…..right time. Our Mission, Vision and Pillars of Commitment have come from our collective personal awareness and professional dedication to the importance of each person we serve, each employee we work with, and each business partner we have. At Vivage we bridge today’s healthcare opportunities with innovative strategies and solutions.
OVERVIEW OF THE ROLE
The primary responsibility of your job position is to direct the overall administrative activities following current federal, state and local standards, guidelines and regulations that govern skilled nursing facilities. You are entrusted to assure that proper administrative procedures are maintained at all times.
Billing and Collections: 40% time
- Maintain and reconcile census daily and monthly in software
- Meet with residents and families daily regarding financial expectations in a professional and respectful manner
- Reconcile bank statements monthly
- Submit claims for all payer types accurately and timely in accordance to Vivage policy/protocol, and in compliance with all state and federal regulations
Compliance: 30% time
- Participate in daily/weekly/monthly triple check process for Medicare and Managed Care claims
- Prepare UB04 claims for triple check process
- Comply with all state and federal Medicare regulations
Collaborative: 30% time
- Involved with patients, personnel, visitors, government agencies/personnel, etc., under all conditions and circumstances
- Communicates effectively with facility staff and department supervisors
- Works well with families, patients, peers and staff
- Perform all other duties as requested
At least 1-3 years’ experience of nursing home business office functions; bookkeeping, basic accounting functions and bank reconciliations (Skilled Nursing Facility experience required)
All information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines
- Travel required in personal or company vehicle
- Must maintain a valid, unrestricted Colorado driver’s license
- We are an Equal Opportunity Employer
Aviva at Fitzsimons is proudly a managed facility of
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer, Gender/Minority/Veterans/Disabled
No Agencies or Affiliates, please!