Business Office Manager - Riverdale
- Requisition ID
- # of Openings
- Category (Portal Searching)
Our management company, VIVAGE SENIOR LIVING, is a nationally recognized leader and innovator in the long-term care industry. VIVAGE SENIOR LIVING is dedicated to person-centered care and we embrace the Eden Alternative™ philosophy. We bring “quality of life in aging” and “living well” to Long Term Care!
Currently, Riverdale Rehab and Care Community is seeking a full time BUSINESS OFFICE MANAGER at their 107 bed skilled nursing community located in Brighton, CO.
The primary responsibility of the BUSINESS OFFICE MANAGER is to direct the overall administrative activities. A successful Business Office Manager sucessfully performs the following:
- Direct and coordinate the functions and activities of the business office.
- Implement written Vivage Policies and Procedures that govern the accounting functions of the facility.
- Maintain and reconcile census daily and monthly in software.
- Submit claims for all payer types accurately and timely in accordance to Vivage policy/protocol, and in compliance with all state and federal regulations.
- Monitor and collect Accounts Receivables. Report delinquent accounts to the Nursing Home Administrator.
- Comply with all State and Federal billing regulations.
- Must possess, as a minimum, a high school diploma. (AA Degree in Business Administration preferred but not necessary.)
- Prefer 1-3 years experience of nursing home business office functions.
- Must have knowledge of insurance procedures, contracts, etc., covering business transactions.
- Must have strong computer skills and knowledge of spreadsheet applications.
Riverdale Rehab and Care Community of Brighton is proudly a managed facility of
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer, Gender/Minority/Veterans/Disabled
No Agencies or Affiliates, please!