Assisted Living Administrator | Arbor View
Assisted Living Administrator
- Do you enjoy creating and executing a strategy for sales growth?
- Are you able to connect with and build relationships with people quickly?
- Do you excel at managing multiple priorities?
- Are you able to problem solve quickly on your feet and think of multiple solutions to the outcome?
WellAge Senior Communities is a dynamic senior housing organization with recognized healthcare expertise leading our Independent Living, Assisted Living and Memory Care communities. We bring high quality service delivery to our residents and value-driven management outcomes to the business.
Engaging Culture ~ Competitive Pay ~ Growth Opportunities ~ Great Benefits ~ Family Environment ~ Payactiv
The Assisted Living Administrator is responsible for planning, organizing, staffing, directing, and coordinating of the Assisted Living and Independent Living Apartments to ensure quality care for residents; be knowledgeable of and implement federal, state and local regulations for a safe and engaging experience for the residents, personnel, and physical environment. You will also be responsible for census development and related sales and marketing activities.
Operation Duties 30% time
- Develop and implement policies, procedures and quality standards for the apartments
- Operate, manage, and maintain apartments in accordance with established policies and procedures of the governing body
- Develop and manage budgets for departments, staffing and equipment
- Participate in state/federal surveys
- Accompany surveyors and consultants on apartment inspections; arrange exit conferences which include department heads; review deficiencies and submit a plan of correction to appropriate government agency upon receipt of report of deficiencies
- Manage the facility operations for optimal client service and financial outcomes
Marketing Duties 40% time
- Create strategy for sales and sales growth
- Handle marketing calls from interested potential residents/families when inquiries are made on the internet or phone to the listed community’s number
- Make external sales calls on target market
- Maintain CRM and reports with all inquiries, leads, and detailed information on for sales and marketing oversight of census
- Send marketing materials either by email or hard copy to all parties
- Follow through to answer questions and secure the business to fill census
- Responsible for apartment census reports, assisting sales and marketing plans, competitor analysis and other reports
- Communicates with families,residents and community leaders to create a positive image of the corporation in the community
- Participates in communities on committees, focusing on new business and census opportunities for communities
- Monitor sales reports for weekly census outcomes including: budget variance, census mix, data on inquiries, assessments, outcomes of all referrals
People Management Duties 30% time
- Select, hire and manage the department managers and staff
- Motivate and develop staff for high levels of performance
- Evaluate performance of employees with department heads and supervisors and discuss evaluation with respective employees
- Work with department heads and supervisors to provide staff meetings, in-service training, orientation programs, employee evaluations, and supervision
- Develop good relationships with owners, families and residents and communities
SKILLS AND KNOWLEDGE:
- New Chapter 7 regulations effective July 1, 2018
- Must be knowledgeable of reimbursement regulations and nursing practices and procedures, as well as laws, regulations, and guidelines pertaining to nursing community administration
- Must demonstrate the knowledge and skills necessary to provide care appropriate to the age-related needs of the residents served
- 3+ years of experience in IL/AL; experience using Point Click Care (preferred); business experience
- Proficient sales experience in the IL/AL/Memory Care Communities strongly preferred
- Colorado State Certification for Assisted Living
- Bachelor of Science degree in Healthcare Administration or related field (preferred)
- Reports to: Executive Director of Community
- Department: Senior Living Apartments
- Travel (minimal)
- Must maintain valid, unrestricted Colorado driver’s license
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: Arbor View