Amberwood Court Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) (Day / Night shift - Full time)
- Requisition ID
- # of Openings
At Amberwood Court Rehabilitation and Care Community, our mission is to provide services designed to care for the "whole person”, with rehabilitation, renewal, and recovery at the center of your wellness journey. Our Rehabilitation Suites allow you to relax in optimal privacy and comfort. Amberwood’s team of onsite therapists and clinical staff help with a broad range of medical needs including stroke recovery, fractures, hip and knee replacement, heart or respiratory issues and other situations that require strengthening following hospitalization. Amberwood Court features a dedicated Korean Neighborhood ‘Go Hyang Jip’ complete with Korean speaking staff and specialized amenities.
Our management company, VIVAGE SENIOR LIVING, is a nationally recognized leader and innovator in the long-term care industry. VIVAGE SENIOR LIVING is dedicated to person-centered care and we embrace the Eden Alternative™ philosophy. We bring “quality of life in aging” and “living well” to Long Term Care!
Currently, Amberwood is seeking a fulltime LICENSED PRACTICAL NURSE - Day / Night shift at their 85 bed skilled nursing community located in Denver, Colorado.
The primary responsibility of the LICENSED PRACTICAL NURSE is to provide all assigned residents with routine daily nursing care and services. A successful LPN in our community has these traits and attributes:
- Coordinates resident care with other departments
- Assists with training, supervision, appraisals and corrective action for nursing personnel.
- Provides resident care according to physician orders
- Administers medications and treatments.
- Communicates changes in resident's condition.
- Performs administrative duties such as: completing medical forms, reports, evaluations, studies, charting, etc.
- Admits, transfers, and discharges residents as required.
- Makes rounds to assess quality of care performance and teamwork by employees, assuring quality service.
- Completes accident/incident report
- Must possess a current, unencumbered, active license to practice as an RN or LPN/LVN in this state.
- Must demonstrate the knowledge and skills necessary to provide care appropriate to the age-related needs of the residents served.
- Must be able to read, write, speak, and understand the English language.
- Must be knowledgeable of nursing and medical practices and procedures, as well as laws, regulations, and guidelines that pertain to nursing care facilities.
- Must possess, as a minimum, a Nursing degree from an accredited college or university, or be a graduate of an approved LPN/LVN program.
- CPR certification required.
- One year experience in a long-term care environment preferred.
Amberwood Court is proudly a managed facility of
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer, Gender/Minority/Veterans/Disabled
No Agencies or Affiliates, please