Amberwood Court - Certified Nursing Assistant (Day shift / Full time)
- Requisition ID
- # of Openings
At Amberwood Court Rehabilitation and Care Community, our mission is to provide services designed to care for the "whole person”, with rehabilitation, renewal, and recovery at the center of your wellness journey. Our Rehabilitation Suites allow you to relax in optimal privacy and comfort. Amberwood’s team of onsite therapists and clinical staff help with a broad range of medical needs including stroke recovery, fractures, hip and knee replacement, heart or respiratory issues and other situations that require strengthening following hospitalization. Amberwood Court features a dedicated Korean Neighborhood ‘Go Hyang Jip’ complete with Korean speaking staff and specialized amenities.
Our management company, VIVAGE SENIOR LIVING, is a nationally recognized leader and innovator in the long-term care industry. VIVAGE SENIOR LIVING is dedicated to person-centered care and we embrace the Eden Alternative™ philosophy. We bring “quality of life in aging” and “living well” to Long Term Care!
Currently, Amberwood Court is seeking a fulltime CERTIFIED NURSING ASSISTANT (CNA) - Day Shift at their 85 bed skilled nursing community located in Denver, Colorado.
The primary responsibility of the CERTIFIED NURSING ASSISTANT (CNA) is to provide all assigned residents with routine daily nursing care and services. A successful CNA in our community has these traits and attributes:
- Receive and report resident status at the beginning and end of each shift and as needed.
- Provide personal care to residents per their individualized plan of care.
- Document all pertinent information regarding care as assigned.
- Report all changes in residents’ conditions to the Nursing Supervisor as soon as practical.
- Prepare residents for meals and assist to and from the dining areas
In addition, a CNA must have the following:
- A valid and unrestricted Driver’s License.
- A current, unencumbered, active license to practice in the state.
- Demonstrated skills that result in excellence resident care, as appropriate to the age-related needs of the residents served.
- The ability to read, write, speak, and understand the English language.
- An ability to deal professionally handle personnel, residents, family members, visitors, government agencies/personnel, and the general public.
- Demonstrated knowledge of laws, regulations, and guidelines pertaining to hospital and nursing facility administrative procedures.
Amberwood court is proudly a managed facility of
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer, Gender/Minority/Veterans/Disabled
No Agencies or Affiliates, please!