- Requisition ID
- # of Openings
At Cambridge Care Center we are dedicated to enhancing
the lives of those we serve.Whether the need is for short-term
rehabilitation or for an extended period of time, it is our
goal to exceed the expectations of our residents by providing
quality care and exceptional service.
Our management company, VIVAGE SENIOR LIVING, is a nationally recognized leader and innovator in the long-term care industry. VIVAGE SENIOR LIVING is dedicated to person-centered care and we embrace the Eden Alternative™ philosophy. We bring “quality of life in aging” and “living well” to Long Term Care!
Currently, Cambridge Care Center is seeking a full time ADMISSIONS DIRECTOR at their 96 bed skilled nursing community located in Lakewood, Colorado.
The primary responsibilitIES of the ADMISSIONS DIRECTOR are
- Working with residents and families on admissions 85% of time.
- Interview residents, guardians, family members or responsible parties and obtain required admission information and signatures.
- Give tours of the facility to all interested parties including residents, family members and community referrals sources and guests.
- Provide residents with admission information packet (e.g., resident rights, notice of privacy practices, admissions contract, etc.)
- Collect, assemble, and check admission papers.
- Admit residents in accordance with established policies and procedures.
- Prepare identification records for residents.
- Maintain a current listing of all residents and assigned room numbers.
- Track inquiries, denials, rejections, admissions and related information into the appropriate programs
- Abstract information from records as authorized/required for insurance companies.
- Review and explain to the resident, and /or guardian, room rates, billing procedures, guest privileges, resident care procedures, etc.
- Maintain a resident waiting list.
- Work with the Administrator to identify and develop an Admission Support Team, to include Administrator, department heads, etc.
- Assist with implementation of the Marketing Plan tactics to include special events targeted at community education, establishing facility as the expert in skilled nursing, specialty programs, and rehabilitation care.
- Monitor and evaluate customer satisfaction surveys
- Demonstrate a passion for caring as evidenced by interaction with co-workers, residents, families, and visitors.
- Perform all other duties, as assigned.
A Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited college/university is preferred, but will consider an Associate’s Degree with related clinical experience; two (2) years’ experience in a health care setting is preferred.
- Must possess a thorough knowledge of principals of effective communication, community relations, organization structure, government regulations as they relation to nursing facility operations.
- Must be able to read, write, speak, and understand the English language.
- Must posses the ability to deal tactfully when personnel, residents, family members, visitors, government agencies/personnel and the general public.
- Must be knowledgeable of reimbursement regulations and nursing practices and procedures, as well as laws, regulations, and guidelines pertaining to nursing facility administration.
- Must possess the ability to work harmoniously with and supervise other personnel.
- Must possess the ability to plan, organize, develop, implement, and interpret the programs, goals, objectives, policies and procedures, etc., necessary for providing quality care and maintaining a sound operation.
- Must be able to communicate policies, procedures, regulations, reports, etc., to personnel, residents, family members, visitors, and government agencies/personnel.
- Must possess the ability to seek out new methods and principles and be willing to incorporate them into exiting practices.
- Must be knowledgeable of computer systems, system applications, and other office equipment.
- Must not pose a direct threat to the heath or safety of other individuals in the workplace.
Cambridge Care Center is proudly a managed facility of
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer, Gender/Minority/Veterans/Disabled
No Agencies or Affiliates, please!