Admissions Coordinator - North Star
- Requisition ID
- # of Openings
- Category (Portal Searching)
- Customer Service/Support
At North Star Community, we are dedicated to providing innovative services for all ages and needs. Whether you are coming to us for a short-term rehabilitation stay or have decided to call North Star your home, we care for the whole person – mind, body and spirit. Recognized by the by the National Multiple Sclerosis Society as a"Center for Promotion of Excellence in Long-Term Care”, North Star continues to champion innovative care for those afflicted with Multiple Sclerosis.
Our management company, VIVAGE SENIOR LIVING, is a nationally recognized leader and innovator in the long-term care industry. VIVAGE SENIOR LIVING is dedicated to person-centered care and we embrace the Eden Alternative™ philosophy. We bring “quality of life in aging” and “living well” to Long Term Care!
Currently, North Star is seeking a FT ADMISSIONS COORDINATOR at their skilled nursing community located in Denver, Colorado.
The primary responsibility of the ADMISSIONS COORDINATOR is to assist in obtaining required information and admit residents in an efficient manner following the current federal, state and local standards, guidelines and regulations that govern long term care and assisted living facilities. You are entrusted to ensure that the highest degree of quality care can be provided to our residents at all times.
- Prior long term care experience helpful
- Electronic record expereince helpful
- Customer service skills are critical
- Interest in working with low income clients important
- good teamwork skills and ability to multi task important
- Must possess a valid and unrestricted Driver’s License.
- Must be able to read, write, speak, and understand the English language.
- Must have advance computer skills
- Must possess the ability to deal tactfully when personnel, residents, family members, visitors, government agencies/personnel and the general public.
- Must be able to communicate policies, procedures, regulations, reports, etc., to personnel, residents, family members, visitors, and government agencies/personnel.
- Must be able to follow written and oral instructions.
- Must be knowledgeable of computer systems, system applications, and other office equipment.
- Must not pose a direct threat to the health or safety of other individuals in the workplace.
- Must possess, as a minimum, a high school diploma or GED.
- On-the-job training provided.
North Star Rehbailitation & Care Community is proudly a managed facility of
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer, Gender/Minority/Veterans/Disabled
No Agencies or Affiliates, please!