- Do you get excited about working with people?
- Are you an individual who takes responsibility and follows through on details and documentation?
- Do you naturally have high energy and connect with people?
At Vivage, we’re recognized as a national leader driving high quality service innovation for seniors and value for our investors. "Vivage" means "celebrating aging" inspiring our focus to create innovative and customer-driven models filled with personalized and meaningful living experiences.
We are a senior health care, solution driven company which provides right care.. right place..right time. Our Mission, Vision and Pillars of Commitment have come from our collective personal awareness and professional dedication to the importance of each person we serve, each employee we work with, and each business partner we have. At Vivage we bridge today’s healthcare opportunities with innovative strategies and solutions.
OVERVIEW OF THE ROLE:
The primary responsibility of your job position is to assist in obtaining required information and admit residents in an efficient manner following the current federal, state and local standards, guidelines and regulations that govern long-term care and assisted living facilities. You are entrusted to ensure that the highest degree of quality care can be provided to our residents at all times.
- Assist in interviewing residents, guardians, or sponsors and obtain required admission information and signatures
- Assist with admissions process for residents and families
- Provide facility tours to new residents
- Orient new patients to the building
- Abstract information from records as authorized/required for insurance companies
- Administer and assist with completion of patient satisfaction surveys
- Create and post surveys on Google/Yelp
- Perform all other duties, as requested
SKILLS AND KNOWLEDGE:
- Must have advanced computer skills
- Must be knowledgeable of computer systems, system applications, and other office equipment
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Must possess, as a minimum, a high school diploma, GED or equivalent work experience
- On-the-job training provided