- Requisition ID
- # of Openings
- Category (Portal Searching)
At Eagle Ridge of Grand Valley we are dedicated to enhancing the lives of those we serve. Whether the need is for short-term rehabilitative stay of care or for an extended period of time, it is our goal to exceed the expectations of our residents by providing quality care and exceptional service. We have been an integral part of the Grand Junction community for many years.
Our management company, VIVAGE SENIOR LIVING, is a nationally recognized leader and innovator in the long-term care industry. VIVAGE SENIOR LIVING is dedicated to person-centered care and we embrace the Eden Alternative™ philosophy. We bring “quality of life in aging” and “living well” to Long Term Care!
Currently, Eagle Ridge of Grand Valley is seeking a Full Time ADMISSIONS COORDINATOR at their 70 bed skilled nursing community located in Grand Junction, Colorado.
The primary responsibilities of the ADMISSIONS COORDINATOR is to:
- Assist with admissions process for residents and families 85% of time.
- Assume the authority, responsibility, and accountability of directing the admissions department
- Assist in interviewing residents, guardians, or sponsors and obtain required admission information and signatures.
A successful ADMISSIONS COORDINATOR in our community has these traits and attributes:
- Leadership - We're leaders in our industry and in our communities.
- Teamwork - We're team players in everything we do.
- Ownership - We're the owners of our actions and decisions.
- Now - We operate with a sense of urgency and discipline.
- Hospitality - We're passionate about delivering exceptional care.
- Integrity - We do the right thing, all the time.
In addition, Eagle Ridge of Grand Valley looks for the demonstration of the following key attributes:
- Resident Focus
In addition, an Admission Associate must have the following:
- A valid and unrestricted Driver’s License.
- A current, unencumbered, active license to practice in the state.
- Demonstrated skills that result in excellence resident care, as appropriate to the age-related needs of the residents served.
- The ability to read, write, speak, and understand the English language.
- An ability to deal professionally handle personnel, residents, family members, visitors, government agencies/personnel, and the general public.
- Demonstrated knowledge of laws, regulations, and guidelines pertaining to hospital and nursing facility administrative procedures.
Eagle Ridge of Grand Valley is proudly a managed facility of
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer, Gender/Minority/Veterans/Disabled
No Agencies or Affiliates, please!