Administrative Assistant - Vivage Corporate Office
At Vivage, we are recognized as a national leader driving high quality service for our residents, their families and our employees. "Vivage" means "celebrating aging" inspiring our focus to create innovative and customer-driven models filled with personalized and meaningful living experiences. We are a senior healthcare company servicing 30 facilities in the Colorado area.
We are looking to hire a Corporate Administrative Assistant to join our Corporate team! This position will be located at our Corporate office at 12136 W Bayaud Avenue, Lakewood, CO 80228.
This position does NOT offer the opportunity to work remote/from home.
Overview of this role:
The primary responsibility of your job position is to assist in directing the day-to-day functions and will attend AM meetings. You are delegated the administrative authority, responsibility, and accountability necessary for carrying out your assigned duties.
What does Vivage Offer?
Vivage offers amazing employee benefits:
- Monday-Friday work day schedule
- Salary Range: $21.63-$26.44 Depending on Experience
- Health Insurance*
- Dental Insurance*
- Life Insurance*
- Short Term and Long Term Disability*
- 401K option*
- Generous Vacation time bank and Sick Time bank
- Paid corporate observed holidays plus a floating holiday for your birthday
- A company work culture that will support you with educational and career advancement opportunities
*a waiting period may apply for benefits
The must "haves" for our candidate:
- Must have advanced computer skills including the Google Suite of products. Gmail, Calendar, and Drive
- Must be knowledgeable of computer systems, system applications, and other office equipment.
- High School diploma required. Associates Degree in Business Administration or Health Administration not required but preferred
- Working knowledge of nursing facility operational standards and requirements of participation preferred
Apply with your resume today! We look forward to speaking with you!
Vivage is an equal opportunity employer
- Pay Type Hourly
- Min Hiring Rate $21.63
- Max Hiring Rate $26.44
- Required Education High School