Activities Director - Rowan
- Requisition ID
- # of Openings
- Category (Portal Searching)
Rowan Community has a history of offering innovative approaches to care and a dynamic program. The staff are specially trained in behavior management and are dedicated to providing innovation and wellness for all ages in one of our four unique neighborhoods. Special innovations, like our porch lights and mailboxes adorning the outside of each room, provide a personal and home-like feel.
Our management company, Vivage Senior Living, is a nationally recognized leader and innovator in the long-term care industry. Vivage Senior Living is dedicated to person-centered care and we embrace the Eden Alternative™ philosophy. We bring “quality of life in aging” and “living well” to Long Term Care!
Currently, Rowan is seeking a full time ACTIVITIES DIRECTOR at their 72 bed skilled nursing community located in Denver, Co.
The primary responsibility of the ACTIVITIES DIRECTOR is to plan, organize, develop, and direct the overall operation of the Activity Department following the current federal, state and local standards, guidelines and regulations that govern long term care and assisted living facilities. You are delegated the administrative authority, responsibility, and accountability necessary for carrying out your assigned duties.
- Detail Oriented
- High school diploma or equivalent required; 2 years college coursework preferred.
- Activities Director Certification required; applicants hired without a certification must obtain certification within 24 months of hire date. (Employee hired prior to 2015 are grandfathered.)
- CTRS or other bachelor’s degree in a related field is acceptable in lieu of AD Certification.
- Must possess a valid and unrestricted Driver’s License.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer, Gender/Minority/Veterans/Disabled
No Agencies or Affiliates, please!