- Requisition ID
- # of Openings
- Customer Service/Support
Are you looking for an opportunity and company that you can call home? If so, look no further. University Heights is more than a skilled nursing facility, we are a family-oriented team that is dedicated to providing quality care and services to the Aurora and surrounding communities. University Heights is actively building a team that is driven by core values that go above and beyond in meeting the needs of elders while also providing peace of mind to their families.
At University Heights, you are a part of team that is driven to be the leader in providing meaningful moments for residents, and staff. To us care goes beyond providing services, it starts with building relationships and trust with our staff, residents and families,
University Heights is unique and separates its self from other senior living facilities through values that seek to develop employees for today, and what the future may bring to their careers.
Our management company, Vivage Senior Living, is a national recognized leader and innovator in the long-term care industry. Vivage Senior Living is dedicated to person-centered care and we embrace the Eden Alternative philosophy. We bring “quality of life in aging” and “Living Well” to Long Term Care!
Currently, University Heights is seeking a full time ACTIVITIES ASSOCIATE at their 120 bed skilled nursing community located in Aurora, CO.
The primary responsibility of the ACTIVITIES ASSOCIATE is to assist the Activities Director in planning, organizing, developing, and directing the overall operation of the Activities Department.
- Be a self starter
- Be flexible and willing to make changes quickly when the planned acitivity does not work out
- Work independently and as a part of the activities team
- Strong documentation skills
- Comfortable and enjoys working with the elderly
- Must be at least 25 years of age and possess a valid and unrestricted Driver’s License.
- Must be able to read, write, speak, and understand the English language.
- Must possess the ability to deal tactfully when personnel, residents, family members, visitors, government agencies/personnel and the general public.
- Must demonstrate the knowledge and skills necessary to provide care appropriate to the age-related needs of the residents served.
- Must possess the ability to work harmoniously with and supervise other personnel.
- Must not pose a direct threat to the health or safety of other individuals in the workplace.
- Must possess, as a minimum, a high school diploma or its equivalent.
Uniervsity Heights is proudly a managed facility of
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer, Gender/Minority/Veterans/Disabled
No Agencies or Affiliates, please!