- Requisition ID
- # of Openings
At Wheatridge Manor, we offer holistic services designed for rehabilitation, renewal and recovery in our private and semi-private post-acute transitional suites which includes a bathing/spa center to provide additional comfort during your stay. Our post-acute transitional care unit, which includes a spacious, well-equipped therapy gym, is designed to provide care and rehabilitation to patients following a hospital stay for illness, injury or elective surgery.
Our management company, VIVAGE SENIOR LIVING, is a nationally recognized leader and innovator in the long-term care industry. VIVAGE SENIOR LIVING is dedicated to person-centered care and we embrace the Eden Alternative™ philosophy. We bring “quality of life in aging” and “living well” to Long Term Care!
Currently, Wheatridge Manor Care Center is seeking a full-time ACTIVITIES ASSOCIATE at their 72 bed skilled nursing community located in Wheat Ridge, Colorado.
The primary responsibility of the ACTIVITIES ASSOCIATE is to assist the Activities Director in planning, organizing, developing, and directing the overall operation of the Activities Department.
- Must be at least 25 years of age and possess a valid and unrestricted Driver’s License.
- Must be able to read, write, speak, and understand the English language.
- Must possess the ability to deal tactfully when personnel, residents, family members, visitors, government agencies/personnel and the general public.
- Must demonstrate the knowledge and skills necessary to provide care appropriate to the age-related needs of the residents served.
- Must possess the ability to work harmoniously with and supervise other personnel.
- Must not pose a direct threat to the health or safety of other individuals in the workplace.
- Must possess, as a minimum, a high school diploma or its equivalent.
Wheatridge Manor is proudly a managed facility of
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer, Gender/Minority/Veterans/Disabled
No Agencies or Affiliates, please!