- Requisition ID
- # of Openings
Uptown Healthcare Center is a community wherein complementary alternative modalities are utilized for healing and creating a sense of well-being. The goal of Uptown is to foster an environment that is focused on care, healing and wellness. Uptown serves a diverse population with a wide age range. We serve to deliver the highest quality care to those in need, including the behavioral health population.
Our management company, VIVAGE SENIOR LIVING, is a nationally recognized leader and innovator in the long-term care industry. VIVAGE SENIOR LIVING is dedicated to person-centered care and we embrace the Eden Alternative™ philosophy. We bring “quality of life in aging” and “living well” to Long Term Care!
Currently, Uptown Healthcare Center is seeking a part time (Saturday, and Sunday) ACTIVITIES ASSOCIATE at their 79 bed skilled nursing community located in Denver, CO (18th & Clarkson)
The primary responsibility of the ACTIVITIES ASSOCIATE is to assist the Activities Director in planning, organizing, developing, and directing the overall operation of the Activities Department.
- Likes to have fun!
- Willing to learn
- Must be at least 25 years of age and possess a valid and unrestricted Driver’s License.
- Must be able to read, write, speak, and understand the English language.
- Must possess the ability to deal tactfully when personnel, residents, family members, visitors, government agencies/personnel and the general public.
- Must demonstrate the knowledge and skills necessary to provide care appropriate to the age-related needs of the residents served.
- Must possess the ability to work harmoniously with and supervise other personnel.
- Must not pose a direct threat to the health or safety of other individuals in the workplace.
- Must possess, as a minimum, a high school diploma or its equivalent.
Uptown Healthcare Center is proudly a managed facility of
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer, Gender/Minority/Veterans/Disabled
No Agencies or Affiliates, please!