Activities Associate - Wheatridge Manor
- Requisition ID
- # of Openings
- Category (Portal Searching)
- Customer Service/Support
Our management company, VIVAGE SENIOR LIVING, is a nationally recognized leader and innovator in the long-term care industry. VIVAGE SENIOR LIVING is dedicated to person-centered care and we embrace the Eden Alternative™ philosophy. We bring “quality of life in aging” and “living well” to Long Term Care!
Currently, Wheatridge Manor is seeking a temporary, part time ACTIVITIES ASSOCIATE at their 72 bed skilled nursing community located in Wheat Ridge, Colorado. This position is being created to help temporarily assist in our activities department.
The primary responsibility of the ACTIVITIES ASSOCIATE is to assist the Activities Director in planning, organizing, developing, and directing the overall operation of the Activities Department.
- Cheerful, friendly personality
- Desire to enhance the life of those we serve
- Teamplayer mentality
- Must be able to read, write, speak, and understand the English language.
- Must possess the ability to deal tactfully when personnel, residents, family members, visitors, government agencies/personnel and the general public.
- Must demonstrate the knowledge and skills necessary to provide care appropriate to the age-related needs of the residents served.
- Must possess the ability to work harmoniously with and supervise other personnel.
- Must not pose a direct threat to the health or safety of other individuals in the workplace.
- Must possess, as a minimum, a high school diploma or its equivalent.
- CNA License a plus!