Activities Associate I University Heights
- Are you passionate about creating purpose and positivity for others?
- Do you naturally have high energy and connect with people?
- Are you an individual that takes responsibility and follows through on details?
- Do you get excited working as a high-performing individual and part of a high performing team?
At Vivage, we’re recognized as a national leader driving high quality service innovation for seniors and value for our investors. Vivage Senior Living is the combined entity of two established Colorado senior housing and post-acute healthcare leaders: Quality Life Management and Piñon Management. "Vivage” means "celebrating aging” inspiring our focus to create innovative and customer-driven models filled with personalized and meaningful living experiences.
We are a senior health care, solution driven company which provides right care….. right place…..right time. Our Mission, Vision and Pillars of Commitment have come from our collective personal awareness and professional dedication to the importance of each person we serve, each employee we work with, and each business partner we have. At Vivage we bridge today’s healthcare opportunities with innovative strategies and solutions.
OVERVIEW OF THE ROLE
The primary responsibility of your job position is to assist the Activities Director in planning, organizing, developing, and directing the overall operation of the Activities Department following the current federal, state and local standards, guidelines and regulations that govern long term care and assisted living facilities. You are delegated the administrative authority, responsibility, and accountability necessary for carrying out your assigned duties.
- Assist in developing, maintaining, evaluating, and directing the activity programs.
- Participate in community planning related to the interests of the facility and the needs of the residents and their family.
- Coordinate activities with other departments as necessary.
- Assist in the scheduling of activity care plans and assessments.
- Observe resident attendance, mood, behavior, and degree of involvement.
- Involve residents and family in planning facilities when necessary.
- Demonstrate a passion for caring as evidenced by interaction with co-workers, residents, families, and visitors.
- Recommend to the Activity Director the equipment and supply needs of the activity department.
- Assist in developing volunteer activity assignments.
- Make routine visits to residents and perform assistance with crafts, projects, etc. as necessary.
- Other duties as assigned
Vivage is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: University Heights