Activities Associate - Full-Time Clear Creek
- Requisition ID
- # of Openings
- Category (Portal Searching)
Clear Creek Care Center of Westiminster offers comprehensive rehabilitation services that include a broad range of medical and clinical care for rehabilitation and recovery needs. Therapy services are provided in our fully equipped therapy gym and in our guest rooms depending on specific needs. Home assessments and therapeutic community integration is provided as applicable.
Our management company, VIVAGE SENIOR LIVING, is a nationally recognized leader and innovator in the long-term care industry. VIVAGE SENIOR LIVING is dedicated to person-centered care and we embrace the Eden Alternative™ philosophy. We bring “quality of life in aging” and “living well” to Long Term Care!
Currently, Clear Creek Care Center is seeking a Full Time ACTIVITIES ASSOCIATE at their skilled nursing community, located in Westminster, CO, with a population consisting of a variety of ages, cognitive abilities, and interests.
The primary responsibility of the ACTIVITIES ASSOCIATE is to assist the Life Enrichment team in planning, organizing, developing, and directing the overall operation of the Activities Department. Activity experience preferred but not required. Culture change and dementia experience, knowledge of MS Word and electronic charting a plus.
- CNA license preferred.
- Driver/transfer/transport for outings (or able to train).
- Required to work one evening shift activity each week.
- Demonstrate a passion for caring evidenced by interaction with co-workers, residents, families, and visitors.
- Must possess a valid and unrestricted Driver’s License.
- Must be able to read, write, speak, and understand the English language.
- Must possess the ability to deal tactfully with personnel, residents, family members, visitors, government agencies/personnel and the general public.
- Must demonstrate the knowledge and skills necessary to provide care appropriate to the age-related needs of the residents served.
- Must not pose a direct threat to the health or safety of other individuals in the workplace.
- Must possess, as a minimum, a high school diploma or its equivalent.