- Requisition ID
- # of Openings
Our rehabilitation experience at Harmony Pointe Nursing Center is part of a comprehensive, individualized care program. We offer many areas of special expertise, Advanced wound care, and a nutrition/hydration program. Located in a residential community setting in a quiet neighborhood with tree lined streets, we have been an integral part of the community for many years. With holistic care alternatives available, Harmony Pointe is invested in meeting your unique post-acute care needs.
Our management company, VIVAGE SENIOR LIVING, is a nationally recognized leader and innovator in the long-term care industry. VIVAGE SENIOR LIVING is dedicated to person-centered care and we embrace the Eden Alternative™ philosophy. We bring “quality of life in aging” and “living well” to Long Term Care!
Currently, Harmony Pointe Nursing Center is seeking a ACTIVITIES ASSOCIATE/CNA at their 110 bed skilled nursing community located in Lakewood, CO.
The primary responsibility of the ACTIVITIES ASSOCIATE/CNA in our Memory Care Unit is to assist the Activities Director in planning, organizing, developing, and directing the overall operation of the Activities Department.
- As a CNA in our Memory Care Unit we work towards our residents to function at their highest possible level of social, emotional and physical well-being.
- Establish open lines of communication between yourself and your team members.
- A new hire should have passion for their job, patience, integrity, believes in accountability and good work ethics.
- Understanding the job of a caregiver for people with dementia is difficult. You make a real difference in someone’s life everyday. You provide, care and comfort to disconcerted residents and support for their families.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Self motivated believes in hard work and good attendance.
- Easily manage multiple demands, fast pace job that is fun and rewarding.
- Warm friendly demeanor. Enjoys personal contact with Families and Residents.
- A new hire should have passion for their job, patience, integrity, and a willingness to adapt to change.
- High energy, self motivated person, works well in team environment.
- Must be at least 25 years of age and possess a valid and unrestricted Driver’s License.
- Must be able to read, write, speak, and understand the English language.
- Must possess the ability to deal tactfully when personnel, residents, family members, visitors, government agencies/personnel and the general public.
- Must demonstrate the knowledge and skills necessary to provide care appropriate to the age-related needs of the residents served.
- Must possess the ability to work harmoniously with and supervise other personnel.
- Must not pose a direct threat to the health or safety of other individuals in the workplace.
- Must possess, as a minimum, a high school diploma or its equivalent.
Harmony Pointe Nursing Center is proudly a managed facility of
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer, Gender/Minority/Veterans/Disabled
No Agencies or Affiliates, please!