- Requisition ID
- # of Openings
VIVAGE SENIOR LIVING, is a nationally recognized leader and innovator in the long-term care industry. VIVAGE SENIOR LIVING is dedicated to person-centered care and we embrace the Eden Alternative™ philosophy. We bring “quality of life in aging” and “living well” to Long Term Care!
- Receive and verify invoices for goods and services.
- Verify that transactions comply with financial policies and procedures.
- Obtain and maintain vendor W-9 files.
- Prepare and submit 1099’s annually.
- Oversight of spend down sheets with PPD's (Per Patient Day).
- Prepare batches of invoices for data entry.
- Review invoice coding for accuracy and compliance with cost report guidelines.
- Process and verify payment of invoices on a timely basis.
- Reconcile vendor statements monthly.
- Manage monthly vendor payments.
- Maintain check register daily.
- Prepare manual checks as and when required.
- Maintain vendor files - alphabetically, by year.
- Print and distribute monthly Accounts Payable reports as required.
- Communicate with outside vendors, department managers, and corporate accountants.
- Reconcile bank statements monthly.
- Prepare Sales and Use Tax returns for City, County and State.
- Provide oversight, reconciliation, and replenishment of Operating Petty Cash.
- Maintain and support a culture of compliance, ethics and integrity.
- Maintain confidentiality and rights of resident, family, employee, and facility information in compliance with PHI HIPAA policies and applicable regulations.
- Maintain safe work environment and exhibits safe work practices.
- Complete special projects as assigned.
- Cross-train Business Office Manager duties.
- Supplement business office with internal controls, including but not limited to, physically making bank deposits and posting cash receipts.
- Perform all other duties, as assigned.
- Must have, as a minimum one (1) year administrative experience.
- Strong spreadsheet skills (Excel or Google).
- Bank or account reconciliations.
- Experience in health care accounting preferred but not required.
- Must maintain confidentiality and integrity.
- Understanding of payroll and payroll tax laws.
- Must be able to read, write, speak, and understand the English language.
- Must be able to prepare financial and other records in a systematic, neat and legible manner.
- Must be knowledgeable of computers, data entry/retrieval, output, etc.
- Must possess the ability to deal tactfully when personnel, residents, family members, visitors, government agencies/personnel and the general public.
- Must not pose a direct threat to the health or safety of other individuals in the workplace.
- Must be familiar with the laws, regulations, and guidelines governing personnel administration.
- Must possess the ability to plan, organize, develop, implement, and interpret the programs, goals, objectives, policies, procedures, etc.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer, Gender/Minority/Veterans/Disabled
No Agencies or Affiliates, please!