Accounts Payable Consultant - Vivage Corporate
WHAT WILL YOU BE DOING?
The primary responsibility of your job position is to assume responsibility for covering Accounts Payable positions due to vacation, FMLA, or open positions. Coverage may include several communities at any one time. Report and ensure compliance of client facilities following current federal, state and local standards, guidelines and regulations that govern long term care and assisted living facilities.
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU AS A VIVAGE EMPLOYEE?
Vivage offers amazing employee benefits:
- Competitive Salary
- Daily Pay Advance Option Available
- Holiday Pay (when working on a major holiday)
- Vacation Time Accrual
- Sick time pay accrual
- Health, Dental, Vision, 401K, and More!!
- A company work culture that will support you with educational and career advancement opportunities
THE MUST HAVES:
Must have, as a minimum, five (5) years of Accounts Payable, Sales/Use tax preparation, as well as 1099/1096 preparation.
Accounting or full-charge bookkeeping experience and nursing home business-office experience required.
Knowledge of accounts payable, and resident trust, required.
Knowledge of general ledger accounting is desirable.
Must have the ability to meet multiple deadlines in a client-service environment.
Must have strong time management skills.
Must have strong written and oral communication skills.
Must have strong interpersonal client-service skills.
Must have the ability to work independently.
Must have working knowledge of spreadsheet and word processing applications.
Must have knowledge of office machines and equipment.
- Ability to pass a criminal background check
- COVID Vaccine Required or Valid Exemption
APPLY WITH YOUR RESUME TODAY!
Referral Program - We’d love to speak to your referral!
VIVAGE is an Equal Opportunity Employer
- Pay Type Hourly
- Employment Indicator Regular
- Min Hiring Rate $55,000.00
- Max Hiring Rate $60,000.00