Accounts Payable Associate - Cambridge
Vivage Senior Living is recognized as a national leader driving high quality service for our residents, their families and our employees. "Vivage" means "celebrating aging" inspiring our focus to create innovative and customer-driven models filled with personalized and meaningful living experiences. We are a senior healthcare company servicing 30+ facilities in the Colorado area.
WHAT WILL YOU BE DOING?
As an Accounts Payable Associate with Vivage Senior Living, the primary responsibility of your job position is to administer and perform, process and maintain accounts payable. Providing this service in an effective and efficient manner will ensure that municipal finances are accurate and up to date, and vendors and suppliers are paid within established time limits. Also responsible for providing financial and administrative support in order to ensure effective, efficient and accurate financial and administrative operations following the current federal, state and local standards, guidelines and regulations that govern long term care and assisted living facilities.
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU AS A VIVAGE EMPLOYEE?
Vivage offers amazing employee benefits:
- Monday-Friday work day schedule
- Competitive Salary
- Daily Pay Advance Option Available
- Holiday Pay (when working on a major holiday)
- Vacation Time Accrual
- Sick time pay accrual
- Health, Dental, Vision, 401K, and More!!
- A company work culture that will support you with educational and career advancement opportunities
THE MUST HAVES:
- Must have, as a minimum one (1) year administrative experience
- Bank or account reconciliations
- Experience in health care accounting preferred but not required
- Must possess, as a minimum, a high school diploma or its equivalent (AA Degree in Business Administration preferred but not necessary.)
- Must have advanced computer skills. Google experience is a plus.
- Ability to pass a criminal background check
APPLY WITH YOUR RESUME TODAY!
Referral Program - We’d love to speak to your referral!
VIVAGE is an Equal Opportunity Employer
- Pay Type Hourly
- Employment Indicator Regular
- Min Hiring Rate $19.31
- Max Hiring Rate $23.83