A/R Associate - Arbor View
- Requisition ID
- # of Openings
- Category (Portal Searching)
Our management company, VIVAGE SENIOR LIVING, is a nationally recognized leader and innovator in the long-term care industry. VIVAGE SENIOR LIVING is dedicated to person-centered care and we embrace the Eden Alternative™ philosophy. We bring “quality of life in aging” and “living well” to Long Term Care!
Currently, Arbor View is seeking a Full Time ACCOUNTS RECEIVABLE ASSOCIATE at their 121 bed skilled nursing community located in Arvada, CO.
The primary responsibility the ACCOUNTS RECEIVABLE ASSOCIATE position is to assist the Business Office Manager in the overall administrative activities following current federal, state and local standards, guidelines and regulations that govern long term care and assisted living facilities.
- Previous experience with medicare and medicaid billing best practices, procedures and processes.
- Industry relevant healthcare background in long term care and/or skilled nursing.
- Strong communicator and ability to work well and positivly with others.
- Demonstrated understanding fo resident trust accounts.
- Ability to provide support for month end and ability to complete 5615 forms.
- Must possess, as a minimum, a high school diploma. (AA Degree in Business Administration preferred but not necessary.)
- Prefer 1-3 years experience of nursing home business office functions.
- Must have knowledge of insurance procedures, contracts, etc., covering business transactions.
- Must have strong computer skills and knowledge of spreadsheet applications.
Arbor View is proudly a managed facility of
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer, Gender/Minority/Veterans/Disabled
No Agencies or Affiliates, please!
Job Reference #: 1796