Transportation Coordinator, CNA - Fairacres Manor
- Requisition ID
- # of Openings
- Job Locations
- Category (Portal Searching)
Fairacres Manor has been an active part of the Greeley community since 1964 and is the only locally owned nursing and rehabilitation facility in Greeley. For those needing transitional care between the hospital and home, our subacute unit provides specialized, coordinated treatments for complex medical issues. Fairacres boasts accommodations for those in need of post-acute rehabilitation, long-term care, or secure memory support. At Fairacres, we’ll explore holistic approaches to your care needs, including aromatherapy and massage therapy.
Our management company, VIVAGE SENIOR LIVING, is a nationally recognized leader and innovator in the long-term care industry. VIVAGE SENIOR LIVING is dedicated to person-centered care and we embrace the Eden Alternative™ philosophy. We bring “quality of life in aging” and “living well” to Long Term Care!
Currently, Fairacres Manor is seeking a Part-Time Transporatatiomn Aide/CNA at their 116 bed skilled nursing community located in Greeley, CO.
The primary responsibility the Transportation Aide / CNA is to load, transport, and unload residents for medical appointments and activity outings in accordance with all laws and regulations. Reports to Administrator and the Director of Activities. A successful Transportation Aide/CNA in our community has these traits and attributes:
- A willingness to be flexible in scheduling to transport residents.
- A willingness to be ON-CALL for varibale transporation situations.
- Enjoys working with the elderly population.
- Demonstrated ability to show customer service orientation to residents and their families.
- Weekend work may be required.
- Must possess, as a minimum, a high school diploma or its equivalent.
- Must have valid driver’s license or valid commercial driver’s license in current state as applicable.
- Must be insurable by the company.
- Must possess CNA certification.
- Prior experience in healthcare or geriatrics preferred but not necessary.
Fairacres is proudly a managed facility of
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer, Gender/Minority/Veterans/Disabled
No Agencies or Affiliates, please!
Job Reference #: 1346