Transportation Coordinator, CNA - Allison
- Requisition ID
- # of Openings
- Job Locations
- Category (Portal Searching)
We focus on the individual needs of each resident and family we serve.
Our management company, VIVAGE SENIOR LIVING, is a nationally recognized leader and innovator in the long-term care industry. VIVAGE SENIOR LIVING is dedicated to person-centered care and we embrace the Eden Alternative™ philosophy. We bring “quality of life in aging” and “living well” to Long Term Care!
Currently, Allison Care Center is seeking a Full Time TRANSPORTATION COORDINATOR/CNA at their skilled nursing community located in Lakewood, CO.
The primary responsibility the TRANSPORTATION COORDINATOR/CNA is to load, transport, and unload residents for medical appointments and activity outings in accordance with all laws and regulations. Reports to Administrator and the Director of Activities. A successful TRANSPORTATION COORDINTOR/CNA in our community has these traits and attributes:
- Able to assist passengers with the on-boarding and off-boarding of vehicle
- Skilled in the transportion of passengers to and from destination at assigned times or in case of emergency
- A champion in providing top notch customer service and friendly interactions with all passengers
- Must be experinaced and able to complete pre/post inspections on vehicles along with monitoring all regular maintenance
- Must possess, as a minimum, a high school diploma or its equivalent
- Must have valid driver’s license or valid commercial driver’s license in current state as applicable
- Must be insurable by the company
- Must possess CNA certification
- Prior experience in healthcare or geriatrics preferred but not necessary
- Must be able to read, write, speak, and understand the English language
- Must possess the ability to deal tactfully when personnel, residents, family members, visitors, government agencies/personnel and the general public
- Must be a supportive team member
- Must be able to assist in the evacuation of residents
- Must be able to lead, transport, and unload residents
- Must be able to demonstrate excellent people skills and organizational skills
- Must be well groomed
Allison Care Center is proudly a managed facility of
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer, Gender/Minority/Veterans/Disabled
No Agencies or Affiliates, please!