Staffing Development Coordinator (SDC) - University Heights
- Requisition ID
- # of Openings
- Job Locations
- Category (Portal Searching)
At University Heights we are dedicated to enhancing the lives of those we serve. Whether the need is for short-term rehabilitation or for an extended period of time, it is our goal to exceed the expectations of our residents by providing quality care and exceptional service. We measure outcomes and successes that are focused on areas our residents, family members and employees consider important. We welcome you to come take a tour and see the difference at University Heights.
Our management company, VIVAGE SENIOR LIVING, is a nationally recognized leader and innovator in the long-term care industry. VIVAGE SENIOR LIVING is dedicated to person-centered care and we embrace the Eden Alternative™ philosophy. We bring “quality of life in aging” and “living well” to Long Term Care!
Currently, University Heights is seeking a Full Time STAFF DEVELOPMENT COORDINATOR at their 120 bed skilled nursing community located in Aurora, CO.
The primary responsibility of the STAFF DEVELOPMENT COORDINATOR is to plan, organize, develop, and direct the overall educational needs, manage and implement infection control, and ensure adequate and appropriate staffing of the facility nursing department to meet the needs of the residents based on budget, census, and as may be directed by the Administrator and/or the Medical Director facility administration. A successful STAFF DEVELOPMENT COORDINATOR in our community has these traits and attributes:
- Detail Oriented
- Team player with strong leadership qualities
- Engage and interact with ALL staff
- Willingness to continue learning and loving life!!!
- Must possess, as a minimum, a Nursing degree from an accredited college or university, or be a graduate of an approved Registered Nurse program. Bachelor’s degree in Nursing preferred.
- Licensed as a Registered Nurse in state employed.
- Current CPR certification.
- Current BLS certification.
- Must have, as a minimum, one (1) year experience in a in a long term care environment.
- Orientation and Human Resources experience preferred.
University Height Rehab and Care Community is proudly a managed facility of
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer, Gender/Minority/Veterans/Disabled
No Agencies or Affiliates, please!
Job Reference #: 1515