RN - University Heights
- Requisition ID
- # of Openings
- Category (Portal Searching)
At University Heights we are dedicated to enhancing the lives of those we serve. Whether the need is for short-term rehabilitation or for an extended period of time, it is our goal to exceed the expectations of our residents by providing quality care and exceptional service. We measure outcomes and successes that are focused on areas our residents, family members and employees consider important. We welcome you to come take a tour and see the difference at University Heights.
Our management company, VIVAGE SENIOR LIVING, is a nationally recognized leader and innovator in the long-term care industry. VIVAGE SENIOR LIVING is dedicated to person-centered care and we embrace the Eden Alternative™ philosophy. We bring “quality of life in aging” and “living well” to Long Term Care!
Currently, University Heights is seeking a Full Time evening REGISTERED NURSE at their 120 bed skilled nursing community located in Aurora, CO.
The primary purpose of the REGISTERED NURSE is to supervise the day-to-day nursing activities of the facility during your tour of duty. Such supervision must be in accordance with current federal, state, and local standards, guidelines and regulations that govern our facility, and as may be required by the Director of Nursing Services, to ensure that every effort possible is made to provide quality of care and quality of life services to our residents. A successful REGISTERED NURSE SUPERVISOR in our community has these traits and attributes:
- Establish a good rapport with family, residents and outside vendors
- Maintain open lines of communication with facility staff and medical providers
- Ability to work both independently and as a part of a person centered healthcare approach team
- Passion for the elderly
- Must possess, as a minimum, a Nursing degree from an accredited college or university, or be a graduate of an approved Registered Nurse program.
- Bachelor’s degree in Nursing preferred.
- CPR certification required.
- One year experience in a long-term care environment preferred.