RN, Staffing Development Coordinator - Allison
- Requisition ID
- # of Openings
- Job Locations
- Category (Portal Searching)
Allison Care Center is a premier memory support community featuring a wide array of care options including secure memory support, skilled short-term rehabilitation and long-term care. Certified memory care staff provide residents with individualized service plans designed to meet their unique needs. With close working ties to the Rocky Mountain Alzheimer’s Association, Allison Care Center offers an array of programming carefully designed to address challenges associated with memory impairment.
Our management company, VIVAGE SENIOR LIVING, is a nationally recognized leader and innovator in the long-term care industry. VIVAGE SENIOR LIVING is dedicated to person-centered care and we embrace the Eden Alternative™ philosophy. We bring “quality of life in aging” and “living well” to Long Term Care!
Currently, Allison is seeking a Full Time STAFF DEVELOPMENT COORDINATOR at their skilled nursing community located in Lakewood, Co.
The primary responsibility of the STAFF DEVELOPMENT COORDINATOR is to plan, organize, develop, and direct the overall educational needs, manage and implement infection control, and ensure adequate and appropriate staffing of the facility nursing department to meet the needs of the residents based on budget, census, and as may be directed by the Administrator and/or the Medical Director facility administration. A successful STAFF DEVELOPMENT COORDINATOR in our community has these traits and attributes:
- Ensure all employees receive state and federally required in-service training, CNA certification training, compliance training and education necessary for their jobs by planning, organizing, scheduling, teaching and coordinating corporate directed training, seminars, conferences and other professional meetings.
- Assist with recording keeping for facility in-service education, orientation, tardiness, absenteeism, and performance appraisals.
- Ensure that documentation for all training is completed in accordance with state, federal and internal compliance requirements.
- Administer Silverchair online learning system.
- Coordinate new employee general orientation and job specific orientation for all employees.
- Establish and maintain core competencies specific to the facility with an established annual calendar to ensure compliance.
- Ensure TB test has been obtained for employees and contract workers; perform TB surveillance.
- Demonstrate ability to maintain confidentiality.
- Prepare Infection Control Report for Performance Improvement Committee (PIC) Meetings.
- Manage and implements Infection Control Program through monthly surveillance.
- Must possess, as a minimum, a Nursing degree from an accredited college or university, or be a graduate of an approved Registered Nurse program.
- Licensed as a Registered Nurse in state employed.
- Current CPR certification.
- Current BLS certification.
- Must have, as a minimum, equal to one (1) year experience in a in a long term care environment.
- Orientation and Human Resources experience preferred.
Allison Care Center is proudly a managed facility of
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer, Gender/Minority/Veterans/Disabled
No Agencies or Affiliates, please!