RN/LPN - Nights - Fairacres Manor
- Requisition ID
- # of Openings
- Job Locations
- Category (Portal Searching)
Fairacres Manor has been an active part of the Greeley community since 1964 and is the only locally owned nursing and rehabilitation facility in Greeley. For those needing transitional care between the hospital and home, our subacute unit provides specialized, coordinated treatments for complex medical issues. Fairacres boasts accommodations for those in need of post-acute rehabilitation, long-term care, or secure memory support. At Fairacres, we’ll explore holistic approaches to your care needs, including aromatherapy and massage therapy.
Our management company, VIVAGE SENIOR LIVING, is a nationally recognized leader and innovator in the long-term care industry. VIVAGE SENIOR LIVING is dedicated to person-centered care and we embrace the Eden Alternative™ philosophy. We bring “quality of life in aging” and “living well” to Long Term Care!
Currently, Fairacres Manor is seeking a Full Time Nights REGISTERED NURSE (RN) at their 116 bed skilled nursing community located in Greeley, CO.
As a Nurse in a VIVAGE community, you will: Provide Direct and Individualized nursing care, including administering medications and treatment to a range of resident’s medical needs; Assist with supervision of nursing staff; Consult and coordinate with Physicians and health care team members to assess, plan, implement and evaluate resident care plans and resident care needs and have the opportunity of use and expand on your nursing skills.
A successful REGISTERED NURSE (RN) in our community has these traits and attributes:
- Must enjoy working with the elderly.
- Demonstarted customer service orientation in working with residents and their families.
- Collaboratively work successfully with nursing staff and support staff under the direction of the Director of Nursing.
- Must possess, as a minimum, a Nursing degree from an accredited college or university, or be a graduate of an approved Registered Nurse program.
- Bachelor’s degree in Nursing preferred.
- CPR certification required.
- One year experience in a long-term care environment preferred.
Fairacres Manor is proudly a managed facility of
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer, Gender/Minority/Veterans/Disabled
No Agencies or Affiliates, please!
Job Reference #: 1601